Friday, July 25, 2008

Here in small town, when you win a state championship you get to ride the fire truck. (Unless you ran track, no I'm not bitter. :) ) My little cousin is on the jr. softball team that recently won and is heading to Nationals today. Way to go small town girls!!!
My husband would call us bugs in this picture because of our glasses.
City kids! I had to keep telling my kids to go and get the candy. Of course I was a bad mom and didn't bring them a sack but they still need to go out and put up a good fight. :) No sore losers though, Payton came home with two pockets full of candy.
The parade is small here but like everything else, it's for the kiddos. It was strange to watch the girls dancing and think, that used to be us. Were we really that little. We thought we were so cool. I have to laugh now. We offered Abby $10 to go out and start dancing with the cheerleaders but she chickened out. :) That would've been a great post! It's all about the blogs these days, what can I say.

1 comment:

The DeMille Digest said...

It was good deeing you again! Good job finishing the race...that is awesome! I was reading your recipes and I love to cook too! I usually put some good recipes on my blog...you should check them out and tell me what you think. I also LOVE PB...one of my favs. As soon as I get a chance I will be posting a concoction (sp) of PB and Oreos that my husband and I made up the other day. Anyway, enough today...ttyl, Jenn