My hubby wanted me to put some videos up from our weekend since he wasn't able to be with us. He may find them more interesting than you but too bad, it's our blog. :)
Since the kids would rather ride bikes on the concrete, we didn't put up the big pool. (We can swim next door for that.) They love the kiddie pool because they can jump in and out of it as much as they want. We wanted to make it more fun so we put it under the swing set slide. It took a while for Halle to decide if she liked it but Payton had a blast.
I feel a little bad for them because I have to refill it every other day and the water is freezing but they don't care. They just shiver and smile.
1 comment:
hey- we are watching all the videos and James is waving and saying hi to the kids- it's pretty cute!
PS- I love the "light" comment on my blog- Dave and I were laughing pretty hard :)
Post a Comment