So this probably isn't the most exciting thing for Peanut Butter week but it is yummy. (Hey, they charge $10 for 4 of these at a restaurant!) Of course it's not my 'creation' but it's one of those things I've seen a lot and never tried. Well, with the PB anyway. I love peanut butter but can't get carried away here and eat a ton so I chose this because it's fruit so it's healthy right? :)
Super easy and the sweet/salty mix is delicious. Costco actually has really good strawberries that are nice and big but any work. I actually did some with milk chocolate and some with semi-sweet chocolate. Still can't decide which I love better. It's not a lot of chocolate so just melt it in the microwave on med heat, 20 seconds, several times. Dip and lay on wax paper. Wait before adding the melted PB. Don't recommend chunky unless you don't care what it looks like. Peanut butter melts quick and a spoon works great to drizzle. (You don't need a fancy dipper.)
Since dark chocolate is 'healthier', I may try it another time. Don't know if it will taste as good. In fact, I really think that it would be good to melt certain varieties of candy bars to dip in. Symphony, Milky Way, Snickers, etc. Anyone who tries, let me know.
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
PB #2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment