Payton has now decided he loves to play basketball. He likes it so much that he will even share and take turns so he can play! That's love I tell ya. He said, "Mom, I'm done mowing the lawn now, so I can play basketball." He's really into mowing the lawn too. He kept going back and forth from each. He was shooting hoops and then said, "Cause I'm gonna play on Monday!" I didn't know what he was talking about. Sometimes I play volleyball on Mondays but either way, he has an important game and he's getting prepared. I was surprised that he can make about every third shot. Video is for you dad. :) I love his stance at the end.
I later asked him who was going to play at his game.
"Ellen"
"Honey, she is in Texas"
"Oh!"
"Do you have any cousins here you can play with?"
"Yep, I will play with Shelby. Cause we're gonna play on MONDAY!!!"
Thursday, July 10, 2008
"Cause I'm gonna play on Monday!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
How cute is that!! But mom you need to either get him a good ball or fill his! then teach him to dribble!!!
Payton is such a cute kid! We miss you guys. Maybe when you come back Payton and Jameson can teach Jack how to actually play with a ball, rather then just retrieving them for everyone else! Glad you are having a fun summer!
I love his stance when he makes a shot. He is such a cute kid. I have to agree with Heidi though, he does need a ball that bounces. I hope you are enjoying your vacation as much as your kids seem to be.
Noting better than a good "game" of basketball--all that matters is that you can shoot the ball in the general direction of the basket. It's awesome that Payton can make the basket!! No wonder it's such a big deal for him.
I think that is cute that he wanted to play with Ellen! ;) We all miss him down here and it's fun to watch the cute videos that you post of him. GIves me some moments to laugh in my day!
Love,
Karen
nice shot Payton!! James will love to play with you when you guys get back in town. I need a hoop that size though- it looks perfect for kids. Good luck on the running- I knew you could do 3 miles!
Post a Comment