Monday, July 28, 2008

Cute times

Nothing particularly exciting happened today but hey, we can't be exciting all the time here. My aunt invited us over for rootbeer floats. (that explains the messy faces) I thought these pictures were still pretty cute. The kids love their dog, and though they keep calling it Boo, it's name is Lady.
Daddy called and she was so excited. Halle loves to talk on the phone. She especially loves that his picture shows up when it rings. She did NOT want to give the phone back.
The kids are having a great time at Nana's. First thing when they wake up they want to go outside and play with Boo. This particular morning they were nice enough to finally share after fighting over the push toy. This was their compromise. They are having so much fun that I hope we don't all go crazy when we head home next week.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

What cute kids, they look like they are having a great time visiting grandma. Your mom is going to be so sad to see you leave. I wish we could have been there for the 24th I really miss the fun activities down there on Pioneer day. Maybe next year.