Monday, July 7, 2008

Weekend pictures

The other 2 videos looked to be too dark so I just added a few other pictures. Sorry babe. I love the look on Halle's face. She actually does this face quite a bit.
"I did it ALL BY MYSELF!"
Just can't leave Boo alone.
For all you city friends who still don't have a license, my 1yr old can drive!! There are some perks to being country. She even knew to put in in reverse. If I'm being honest though, she can't go far. But we still have a while to learn yet. Gotta be John Deere Green!
This is kind of random but I thought it was funny. The other day he was acting up and I made him take a nap. He refused and refused and eventually just fell alseep in a corner. He slept here for over 2 hours and didn't move!

1 comment:

Gayle said...

Cute pics -- and cute kids! I love the idea of putting the pool under the swingset slide -- how fun!