Check it out, I have my own celebrity blogger here. Yes she's a relative and only for $$ will I get you her autograph. For all you dedicated bloggers...Katie in Real Life and my other cuz, Naomi. Katie is a few years younger than me and sadly I've never 'really' hung out with her enough. She is a blast. We had a great time playing games and she is a fierce competitor to keep up with the cheating Richmond boys. :)
Ah, how cute. Payton and Brandon heading to the races. Here in small town they have little races for the kids. From the crawlers the the caners (grandpops) you line up and go! You basically only run maybe 30 yds but the winner gets a dollar and everyone gets a treat. Payton would NOT run, even with coaxing but cheered on as Brandon won his race.
This time around, Halle pulled the stop and look. But she eventually finished and still got her treat. Hey, she's still the cutest little thing and always a stand out with her beautiful red curls. FYI, number of "where did she come froms?" on this particular day, 6. Cracks me up.
The day wouldn't be complete without going to the rodeo. Didn't get a lot of pictures but these two are classic. Halle got so excited seeing the cows and horses run around. Halle loves aunt Karen too. I was gonna save this for her wedding day but I knew dad would crack up. Do I have perfect timing or what?
Payton was more interested in eating his snacks and playing with the kids but we did enjoy the bull-riding. We would count to 8 and see how long they could stay on. If they made it, he would scream and yell excitedly. No picture cause Payton was doing the picture taking. Most were of the fence, his shoes and an empty nacho dish, but he did get the lighting just right.
Friday, July 25, 2008
Mark, Get Set, Gitty Up
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Thanks for the shout out! It was a blast hanging out with you, too. I love your kids! We'll have to get together again soon.
I love the fun of "small town" holidays! Congrats on your race, too! That's awesome!
You have some super cute pictures of our kids together! By the way, we had a great time and congrats on finishing so well in the race. How funny and creative people can be. If I saw that man with that sign, I'd probably give him money just because he's creative! How do you get your new blogs up so fast?
Dang you've been having some awesome fun!! What a blast! I'm getting so lonely down here with everyone gone on vacation! Course, having a new baby kind of keeps me home. I attempted to venture out with 3 kids the other day--oh, I just about died (and that was just to Robyn's Dr. appt.)!!
Post a Comment