
We had a pretty good 4th of July celebration here in small town, Utah. We mostly spent the day home and outside playing in the water.
We went to the races for a little while. For those of you who don't know, this is where everyone gathers for fun, games and races at the local church. It's more of a big deal for Pioneer day but it was still enjoyable. Halle missed the 1 yr olds so she ran with the 2 yr olds and still did great. She loved it and probably could have won.
Guess we'll see what happens on the 24th. Either way she was so cute.
Payton for some reason didn't want to run. He cheered everyone else on though. He said he'd do it 'next time'.
He has met some new cousins and is really enjoying it. He and Cordon, who he keeps calling Cody, had a fun time swimming. They finally understood that they could get warm by laying on the concrete.
My cousin and his family came over for a BBQ. We had a good time. Lots of crazyness with 3 boys and Halle running around but it was all worth it. We even let the kids stay up late to do fireworks.
This was Halle and Paytons first time to see fireworks and it was fun to see their faces and how excited they got. Payton covered his ears a few times but happily they didn't get scared.
I love the looks on their faces. They would clap after every one. They kept saying good job to us. We were obviously doing a fabulous job lighting them.
The kids did snaps afterwards and even Halle managed to throw a few. It was a great night.
It's weird not having Andy here but apparently he and our friend Mike had a very exciting day.
We'll see if he writes about it or not.
Anyhoo, hope ya'll had a great Independence Day.
Saturday, July 5, 2008
4th of July
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Hey Kris, these are cute pictures!! You should put up the videos you recorded as well....
Which cousin were you with. I don't recognize the boys.
Sounds like you had a fun time! How is it that your kids have never seen fireworks until now? I have the exact same pool in my backyard, I was mad it wasnt bigger but the boys love it!!!!
I'm glad you had fun on the 4th! We missed you at all of our fiascos!
hey kris!
sorry.. i changed my blog url to be shorter.. it's now
khamster91.blogspot.com
look like you had tons of fun over the 4th of July!:0
It looks like you guys had a fun day. It looks alot better than my day. I guess I'll have to come to your house next year. I'm just kidding we spent the day with friends it was fun. We watched fireworks and saw the side of a hill go up in flames, I think that was the highlight of our day.
Post a Comment