So today the kids and I just played all morning. No cleaning! They decided the sandbox was our destination. I think we'll have to fill it up again soon because most sand ends up outside the sandbox. Either by them tossing it, or covering themselves and then removing it, outside the sandbox. This doesn't do it justice but this is what Halle looked like after playing in the sand. I was trying to keep her from getting it everywhere that I didn't get a picture of Payton, but something tells me there will be more pictures like this. He had so much in his hair that he looked blonde, well, maybe a little gray haired.
I gave them each a bath because we were heading to St. George. Paytons hair wasn't even dry but I let him go outside to watch Jason mow the lawn. Five minutes later I went to get him to leave and he was COVERED in sand!!! It was time to go so we just gave him a shake. We both laughed and decided he was 'crazy.'
My cousin was kind enough to watch the kids while I went to some appointments. They had a lot of fun swimming at her house. Their dog loves to get splashed. And of course my kids love to splash others so it was a perfect fit.
Halle was nervous at first but wouldn't leave Karen alone after she decided it was fun.

1 comment:
Boy Karen is looking more and more like her mom. I almost thought it was Nancy swimming with your daughter.
I also agree about Grandpa and Sean Connery. I believe the accent gives Sean the edge.
Post a Comment