Friday, July 18, 2008

NY Date Night

Some good friends of ours recently went on a dinner cruise and had so much fun that Andy surprised me with trip of our own. We actually boarded at the marina just a few blocks away from our apt. The Queens Ferry I believe. It's in the picture behind me.
The bottom deck was mainly for dining and the upper deck had a DJ and lights of all sorts for dancing. It was a 4 hour ride total from the dock to the Statue of Liberty and back. It trudged all down New York City and my pathetic pictures surely can't do it justice. It was an amazing site. If you ever come to NY it's definitly a must do.
Ain't my man so sweet! Our kids check the blog so there are lots of gushy pictures of the two of us. AHH!

See all these boats behine me. They are all out anchored in the water about 100 + yards from the marina or shore. How do people get to their boats to take them out? Do they have a boat to get to their boat? How funny.



1 comment:

Dave and Mel said...

I didn't even know you were here!!! I am so glad that you guys got to go out and have this awesome date- and a whole weekend to yourselves is an amazing treat so hopefully you are livin' it up? will I see you tomorrow- hopefully!