Yesterday I was looking at the news. Yes I have to look at the news because Payton had to watch Hannah Montana???? So anyway, I came across an article about a Mormon Missionaries Calendar. I'm not going to add the link, you can read about it yourself, but I found it completely crazy yet funny at the same time. The guy who did it got ex-communicated and the participants given some type of probation or firm talking to.
I wonder how they planned it? Can you imagine this guy asking missionaries to come do this? How did they 'audition'? They are all shirtless and then supposedly they also give their testimoney and tell about themselves. Now I'm all for spreading the gospel but this is surely a new approach. They have sold about 10,000 copies so far. I wonder if they included free pass along cards with it?
It's a crazy world out there. Maybe I'll start a moms calendar? Anyone?? JUST KIDDING!!
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Early Christmas Gift??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Isn't that crazy? How they ever really thought that it was a good idea is beyond me, seriously what were they thinking!
Hey,
those are soe daaang cute pics of the kids...i miss 'em!!
That's really gross. It makes me mad. Why go on a mission at all... Anyway, I tagged you on my blog. Check it out!
Post a Comment