Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Twas the Eve before

So I went for a run this morning, after taking a week off to go play with my man. Oh...girl is still out of shape! The run is tomorrow morning so I'm not feeling too great about it. It will be fun to do it with my friends but I hate running when your lungs hurt and legs just won't go. Most likely I'll end up walking it.
I know a lot of moms are going to take their strollers and push their kids. Maybe I should take my double stroller and just one kid and then when I start to putter down, Shannon can just push me along in the stroller. I'll have to ask her about that. :)
I'm trying to get the kids to take a nap because the cousins are coming over today to play and we'll be staying up late for our annual sleepover. The kids are going to have so much fun. We've had sleepovers every Pioneer Day since I was a little kid. Course now we can't do anything fun like toilet paper the principal or we'll go to jail. Kids just can't do anything these days!
Oh, want to give a congrats to Kindy and Ashley for having their baby girls! Hope you're feeling good. Love ya both. And peace to Heidi, whose STILL pregers! :)

2 comments:

Gayle said...

Good luck with your run! I'm sure you'll do great!

Raegan said...

It will be fun to have you back East! Can't wait to see you. I love your cute tradition of a sleepover! Sounds fun!