Every single day we hear the ice-cream truck driving around. He drives up and down EVERY street. We could all hum the song for you. One day we were feeling nice and decided to let them get an ice-cream. The kids are sitting outside, patiently waiting for the truck. Today was the day that he mysteriously never showed. The kids were so disappointed. Luckily we had ice-cream cones inside the house and all was forgiven. Notice how Halle has her little pink purse. She HAS to take it EVERYWHERE! I have never coaxed her to bring it. One day, as we were leaving she just ran and got it. She has been doing it ever since. And if she can't find it she throws a fit and claims she can't go without her purse. "whe my pur!" Probably because I always have mine.
We checked out a local farmer's market, that turned out to be lame so we just played at the park. I thought Halle looked so cute with her glasses.
I just can't believe my little red headed blob is now so big and hanging on gyms at the park. Payton is talking a lot! And time just keeps on flying by. We will only be here another 10 months and when we first got here it seemed like forever. Luckily we have made some great friends and are enjoying the time we have in crazy NY.
This is a typical picture. She is always climbing or hanging on something. And next week she will turn 21 months! Crazy!
Monday, September 29, 2008
So Big!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
They are sooooo adorable! I can't believe how big they are getting. They are happy and loved. Good job mom! Love ya.
Not even sure what to write...they are cute and I'm always partial to cute little girls with red hair since I may never get mine. Though, we'll keep Robyn. I look at Payton and I definitely see Andy...he was a cute kid too. Too bad the Farmer's Market was a disappointment. I still need to find the ones around here.
That's too bad about missing the ice cream truck -- I know my kids would have been way disappointed if I'd finally given in to that and then he didn't show up. (But, ice cream from the freezer inside is much cheaper!) Cute, cute kids!
Post a Comment