
I wanted to post these pictures because it was Halle's first time swimming at the beach. Now she has of course been to the beach but only for walks and not playing in water. Come to think of it, I think it was Paytons also. Yahoo for them. They had such a great time.
Labor Day weekend was a lot of fun. Andy had the weekend off because he had just finished a rotation and would be starting a new one on Tuesday. So just just played, played, played.
Saturday our ward had a BBQ at a local park. We
had the same thing last year but this time proved a lot more fun. Halle was just a baby when we moved here and now she can run and play all over. We were able to participate in a volleyball game with our friends, the missionaries and even the Bishop. (He's always a great sport.)
After the picnic we had enough time to take a quick nap and then get ready for the first BYU game of the season. My hubby was so excited. We even switched cable companies a few weeks ago so he could watch the games.
I know BYU won but I didn't really watch the game. A bunch of our friends and their kids
came over. Basically the men all watched the game and us ladies chatted and solved all the worlds problems. (Of course)
After Sunday relaxation we were ready to hit the beach on Monday. It wasn't too bad considering it was a holiday. A recent storm had flooded a part of the beach leaving a great big puddle for the kids to play in. Actually I think they spent most of their time in that and not the ocean.
It was so fun to see them play and get excited. If I can just figure a way to get them not to throw sand. 
The beaches are free after Labor Day and we really need to go back. Hint girls, lets go! :)
Even after playing all day we had yet another get together for dinner at a friends house. We played tennis and basketball while the kids ran around and tackled each other. Our friends are just so cool what can I say. We hate to be separated. JK.
Luckily the kids were so exhausted they went right to bed. If I could only exhaust them everyday!
We are so blessed to have wonderful friends here. Especially the kind who are fun and creative enough to always find something entertaining to do.
Sunday, September 7, 2008
Fun at the Beach
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I LOVE the pictures of the kids. They are sooooo CUTE!!! Looks like you all had a really good time. I'm so glad. Mom
Post a Comment