As I mentioned before we have a zoo pass to all the local zoos. The kids love it and we haven't been since we got back from Utah. They have made some fun new additions for a kids center. My friend Reagan came with us. Her little boy Jack is in the middle.
Aren't you glad our kids don't come out this way? 
We were feeding the goats and the pigeons kept trying to steal the food. The kids got scared and were trying to hide from them. Thank goodness for sanitizer.
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Zoo pictures, yet again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Love the nest pictures -- too cute!
Oh, Halle is growing up so fast. She looks older, I can't believe it. Cute, cute pictures. I can't wait to see them.
i agree with your mom Halle does look bigger. The zoo looks fun I need a pass at least to Thanksgiving point then I would have something to do with Hunter!
My boys keep asking when "that boy" (payton) is going to come again, everytime they see your post.
Post a Comment