Oh, I can't forget to put in this pic of Payton and Halle pitching Derek Jeeter. This is an exact figure replica...Of course he struck him out. What were you thinking?
If I had my old hair cut we could be bro and sis. Ha ha
Dude, Jennifer Aniston is completely giving him the wax shoulder! Doh! Denied. Better luck later maybe? Andy tried all of his pick up lines--she was not impressed...
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Excuse me Madam?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow. Some of those are crazy real looking! I love the part about you apologizing to the wax people. :) :) I'll send you an email to explain the water thing.
Jaren and I explored a "Ripley's Believe It Or Not" Museum in Oregon back in'06 and I did the exact same thing...apologizing to wax people taking photos of each other. Even pulled Jaren out of the way. Was somewhat embarrassed when Jaren laughed and said, "You know they're fake, right??" Also, Andy have you gained weight or are all those HOT women just too thin!!?? ;)
That's funny that they put out wax people taking pictures! I'm sure I would be fooled too.
Post a Comment