Since our new place has a sweet park across the street, we decided to make the most of it. There is a fun playground, tons of grass, a pool and several tennis and basketball courts. We've always liked tennis but never really had a place to play so now we can finally learn. Well, to the best of my ability anyhow.
I found a good deal on some kid racquets and they just love it. Payton is actually starting to get the hang of it. It's nice because they are fenced in and we can play without worrying about them running off. This particular court is at our friends place though.
Andy says I stink at tennis but oh well. I'm getting better. He's not pro either though so I don't feel too bad. In fact it was funny because our first time we went to play, we invited some friends to come. We knew he like to play but didn't know he was an actual tennis instructor! Doh! We got our butts kicked but it was fun. 
Friday, September 5, 2008
Future Tennis Pro's
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment