Quick update, Andy's almost done with his 4th rotation, he's at a hispanic Pediatric Clinic rotation in Richmond Hills, Queens. It's not so much of a scary area, even during halloween. The kids were actually behaving for this picture!!With the weather finally turning cold, we had to bring the kids in to his clinic with colds and for antibiotics. Andy said it was like it was 'bring your kid to work day' earlier this week because all the staff had their kids there sick. Halle was the first red head many of these mom's had ever seen...it was hi-larious. Lots of asthma, newborns, ear infxns, etc, with a little bit of scabies and lice to keep him wanting to scratch and on his toes. He's enjoyed the nice hours though for once and feels a lot more comfortable of how to handle the teeny ones. His next rotation is a Pediatric trauma rotation in Brooklyn. I'll update y'all on Halloween later, we had a blast!!
Saturday, November 1, 2008
More Adventures
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I absolutely LOVE that picture. We hear all about Andy's hard work but we finally get to see him "At work!"
Hey!
It is good to hear from you.I am so happy to see you are doing so well.Ya life sucks but the only thing that keeps me going is my wonderful kids. I am so jealous of your hubby. That was my goal I never got to.Keep in touch
I love this picture! Something about is is just so cute and I just wanted to say nice job photographer...
Looks like you had a good halloween. I clicked on the picture so I could see what the sign on Andy said. FUNNY! Thats a great idea for a costume. He would probably really fit in on the streets over there huh? lol
Post a Comment