Sunday, November 23, 2008

So Cute

This is how to put your child in time out. I'm only kidding people! Generally the kids like to play 'airplane', but we found they can go higher and farther the other way. :) Payton is in to trying to climb the wall. He was so excited that he 'climbed' up and touched the ceiling.

Halle LOVES her babies. She puts them in the high chair to feed them and gives them naps. Andy walked in to catch her changing a diaper. What a good littla mama!

This is just a random pic I have to show cause she's so dang cute! The kids are very excited for Christmas this year. It's going to be so much fun.
The kids are so cute when dad leaves for work. Kisses, hugs, and lots of "I love you's." Only wish I were a better photographer.



1 comment:

Lori Huntsman said...

Precious! You're right. They are DANG cute! Love ya.