Why is this kid so smiley and clean? Oh he's just being Payton 'Mo' Doodle. He's also just had the best time laughing and making a mess in his bedroom.
Andy and I were just laying in bed talking the other morning while the kids were playing. They were obviously having a great time judging by their screams and giggles of excitement. When Andy got up I heard, "Oh my Gosh!"
Now, if you should every come across a circumstance in your life where your neighbors cook Chim Chi and your trying to find a way to get rid of the disgusting smell in your apartment, may I suggest this: leave your kids alone for a few minutes with a bottle of baby powder. The one hidden behind the diaper stuff but not far enough away that your FOUR YEAR OLD can still see it and for some crazy reason be tempted to throw it everywhere!
There was a basket of laundry on the floor that needed to be washed so I figured they were throwing the clothes around. Nope... In case you wondered the room smelt nice and powder fresh. And much quicker than any candle could have released that sought after aroma. I especially love that there are hand and foot prints on the floor and bed. When the kids left the room, a trail followed. And when I changed Halle's diaper, a pile of white was left on the floor from her hair. They were like little walking Fabreeze's.
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Powder Fresh
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
Oh my gosh......I can't believe it. What a HOOT! That makes what they did to my room look like nothing. I love Halle's face and her hair. I noticed that Payton was practically free of the powder himself. He knows. Oh, you've got to keep this. It's precious.
Just be grateful it was only powder. At our house it was desitin. The powder is nothing compared to a desitin makeover.
I got a good laugh...remembering the time that Aidan did that years ago. Except it was all over our electric keyboard as well as the room. It ceased to work after that.
Hilarious! The pictures of Halle are fantastic! At least there is no permanent damage, and you get to enjoy the smell as well! :)
That is hilarious! I love Halle's hair. My kids do stuff like that a lot, I just forget to grab the camera. It seems that I'm more worried about the mess.
That is so funny! I think everyone goes through this experience at least once! That's good it made your house smell good!
Hallie looks good with white hair. Now she knows what she'll look like when she's older. I love the footprints on the floor. If only we could always remember how funny it is and not get mad at the mess.
Been there. Cameron did the same thing when he was two. Funny thing is he love vacuming up the mess as much as making the mess. Kids and powder just go hand in hand.
oh my, how funny! love the pics. Priceless Memories that you will always cherish!
Too funny -- glad you were able to get some pictures of it! (And powder is much easier to clean up than vaseline!)
Post a Comment