Well, we're finally gonna do it. I've decided to go to a private blog. Personal reasons of course but hey, it's my blog. :)
For those of you friends from school who check, you are always welcome to keep looking, just send me your email and I'll add you to the list. I have a lot of your addresses but in case I miss someone, don't get all offended. Just let me know. I should have most of the family addresses.
I'll leave it open another week or so and then we're sealing the vault! (did you here the dramatic music? I was picturing Lord of the Rings.)
Anyway, I have a pile of laundry to iron. Ugh, I hate ironing. Luckily once I do it, it will be done for a while. Andy is back to wearing scrubs this week. Sweet! Never thought I'd miss those things.
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Privacy Please
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I completely understand! Can I have an invite?? heidimoody@hotmail.com
Thanks for all of your sweet comments you've left!
Don't forget to invite us!! We would sure miss staying updated on all the fun drama. :)
Loves!
I would love to be invited and if you shoot me an e-mail you can be invited to mine as well.
waymat99@plmw.com
Waylena (Platt) Leak
hey count me in mikell4packers@gmail.com Miss ya
Post a Comment