Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween Fun

Halloween night we joined our friends for a party at their "mansion" of ghouls and goblins. This is us with our friend Cindy.

We have finally recovered from our Halloween weekend. I say recover because we ate so many cupcakes and cookies that I still want Andy to check us for sugar shock. Don't think I'll look at the scale tomorrow when I hit the gym.
We had a fun week though. My mom came out last Sunday night and the kids have been so happy to have her. Heck, we all have enjoyed it!
I'm sad to say that we didn't get to do any sort of pumpkin search of hay rides because my kids are just getting over being very sick and with the cold weather we stuck to mostly indoor activities. I did let them pick a few pumpkins out at the market though, yahoo I know! How lame! They didn't care though. We carved them basically to say we did it because the kids had no interest in it until we put the candle inside. Then they thought it was very neat.


We took the kiddos to the primary Halloween party and they had a great time. Halle didn't really understand the trick-or-treat part but she loved knocking on the doors.
Payton is of course a NY Giant and Halle is Strawberry Shortcake.
I found out that the Natural History Museum and FAO had big Halloween parties but with the cold weather I didn't want to have them walk all over the city. I felt bad we had to miss it but we had a great time hanging with our good friends. If only we could get dressed up more often.
On a side note, Payton said," it's time to do Christmas tomorrow!"

5 comments:

Ian and Lara said...

How fun! Halle makes a perfect Strawberry Shortcake! So cute! Glad you are all feeling better!

The Larsen's said...

wow, amy winehouse needs a diet!!! Yikes!!!

Ashley said...

So, what's Andy supposed to be? I can't tell in this picture...

Unknown said...

Halle looks so cute as Strawberry Shortcake and Payton looks awesome as a football player. Sounds like you guys had a fun Halloween.

Brown Family said...

You guys are so cute! You have so much fun out there. You must never have a boring day!