skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Pure Gold
Monday, November 3, 2008
texan kids
Try JibJab Sendables®
eCards
today!
2 comments:
Gayle
said...
That is hilarious!!
November 4, 2008 at 5:00 AM
Anonymous said...
Funny! I Love JibJab!
November 4, 2008 at 7:23 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
FOXNews.com
Loading...
Payton "The Man"
Hi, this is me
Payton at his Best
"Is tomorrow fast Sunday or slow Sunday?"
"Halle you can sleep in my room, there isn't nightmares is there".
"Theres a party goin on in my tummy."
"ugh, this is a DiSasTeR"
"Mom, I'm soaking dirty!"
"weird....I can do weird."
Andy told Payton to check the mirrors before driving the golf car. Payton: "yeah, I look good".
Putting on his stethescope, "Mom, I'm have to put on my heart so I can hear your belly."
"When is the Grinch going to bring us presents?"
"Mom, I want to put on my Botox."
While trimming his nails, "Mom, thankyou for cutting my finger off."
Looking at our wedding picture, "Mom, is that when you were a princess?"
Returning our rental car, "mom, but I love this car."
Picking dad up from work in our rental car, "Mom, just tell dad we got a new car."
"Look, that car is dancing!"
"Mom, I'm tired of sleeping"
"I'm not a copycat, I'm a copydog!"
"I smell like carwash"
"Mom, where is my friend, dad?"
"Mom are you giving the dishes a bath?"
"Heavenly Father, thankyou for me"
To the waitress, "this is me, and this is Kris and Andy"
While putting on his carseat. "mom, don't break me"
"I don't like Hungry"
"There's no Statue of Liberty in Texas?"
"I can go to time out tomorrow ok"
"mom what is that noise?" the people above us. "Oh, they are flushing. They better wash their hands."
"It will be so much yummy"
"Excuse my bum"
"You are making me angry"
"I'm not a boy, I'm Payton"
"I am a child of Gosh"
Halle Cuteness
Halle at her Best
"Mom, I am an excellent sticker artist."
"The police horses have sharp teeth so they can bite the bad people. "
"Mom, my belly does not want to poop, it wants to go sit and watch Diego".
"Mom, I was a good girl. Do you think you could give me a dollar?"
"I am a good reacher."
"Mom..I'm busy looking for Heavenly Father. Where is he?" While looking through her scriptures. :)
Getting treat out of advent calendar, "Mom, look a treat from heaven"
"Excuse me..you don't talk to ME like that."
"But Mom, the dark is turned on! Light it off."
(While driving)- "Mom, don't bump the road!"
"I did, just because I did."
"Mom, I scribbled my arm."
"mom, I can't get in the bath, you need to give it new batteries."
"But mom, Boo (the dog) said I can!"
"Can I take a bumble bath please?"
"I want the tiger chips!" (cheetos)
"Are you kidding me?"
"1,2,3 You're going to Timeout!"
Family
Aaron and Celisa
Amy & Greg
Brett T
Comings & Crossings
Conrad
Corey and Lindsey
CR and MarKay
Dominguez Family
Fort Family
Gayle
Gold Nugget (private)
Greg & Natasha
Hamiltons
Heidi B.
Huntsman Family (Private)
Jenny & Girls
Jenny's Writings
Jeremy & Angela
Joe and Misha
Josh
Josh & Leslie
Karen
Katie in Real Life
Ken & Ann Nelson
Mander family
Mark & Annette
Matt & Nicki
McKenna Family
McKenzie
Mitch & Kim
Nana H
Nathan and Starlie
Nelson Treasures
Russ and Lara
Scott and Molly
Wendy
Friends
Ammon & Jenny
Amy and Greg
Ben and Tana
Bobbi & Luke
Canlas Family
Cindy & Rob
Cowley Family
Dani & Drew
Delancy Family
DeMille Family
Eric & Amy
Francis Family
Gabe & Amber
Gilles Family
Heidi M.
Hirschi Family
Jim & Debbie
Jones Family
Laurel & Nick
Lauren
Mandy & Mason
Matt & Kendall
Matt & Lena
Mcomie Family
Mik'l & Clyde
Nadia & Dan
Rachelle M
Raegan & Brian
Sarah Nielsen
Smiths Family
Staples Family
Stephanie & Val
Will & AFton
Food & Emergency Prepardness
All about food storage
Augason Farms
Emergency Essentials
Everyday Food Storage
Food Storage & Beyond
Food Storage Made Easy
Honeyvill Grains
lds emergency prep
Nibbles and Bits
Prepared LDS Family
Preparedness Matters
Preparedness Pro
Provident Living
Rainy Day Food
Safely Gathered In
Shelf Reliance
Simply Canning
Texas Preppers
The Survivalist
Totally Ready
Water Prep
You can Can
Kid Stuff
Animal discovery
Animal fact guide
Brainpop
Cool math games
Disney
Family Fun
Fancy Nancy
Fun Lesson Plans
Hubble Satellite
Jig Zone
Learning to read
Little Critter
Making Learning Fun
NASA
Nick Jr.
PBS Kids
Ranger Rick
Smithsonian
Speakaboo
Spelling City
Sports Illustrated for Kids
Starfall
Storyline Online
Writing Wizard
Mom Stuff
Active.Com
Ashley's Blog Layouts
Blurb Blog Books
Chadas Laughing Place
Coupon Mom
Cutest Blog On The Block
Delightful Dots
Designer Digitals
Families In Zion-FHE Stuff
Houzz.com
How does she
It's a sign
Knock off wood
Lee Lou Blogs
Litter of Six
McMillan Running
Mormonshare
My mix of six
Oak Ridge Revival
One Cute Blog
Pinterest
Poppies at Play
Red Box Codes
Shabby Blogs
Shutterfly
Simple Mom
Simply Blog It
The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter-Day Saints
The Idea Door
All About Food
Ai yummy
Annie Eats
Bakerella
Cake Central
Cake Journal
Culinary Concoctions
Easy Cake Ideas
Food Network
Kalyns Kitchen
Kraft Foods
Martha Stewart
Our best bites
Picky Palate
Pioneer Woman Cooks
Recipes
Sisters Cafe
UT loves cupcakes
Feeling Crafty
Anthropologie
Brassy Apple
Darling Daughter
Estsy
Grand Design co
Little Birdie Secrets
Polka Dot Chair
Projects For Your Nest
Sheri Howard
Twiddle Thumbs
Blog Archive
►
2012
(2)
►
January
(2)
►
2011
(14)
►
September
(6)
►
May
(2)
►
March
(6)
►
2010
(24)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(5)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(4)
►
2009
(61)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(12)
▼
2008
(129)
►
December
(6)
▼
November
(15)
Turkey Trot
Powder Fresh
So Cute
Happy ThanksChristmasgiving
"We"
Primary Program
Cause we have to watch it everyday anyway
And the Oscar goes to....
Classic
Privacy Please
Why, thankyou!
Eeeww!
texan kids
Halloween Fun
More Adventures
►
October
(11)
►
September
(16)
►
August
(17)
►
July
(24)
►
June
(19)
►
May
(14)
►
April
(7)
Payton's first fish!!
In the Sacred Grove
About Me
goldmania
View my complete profile
Ferry Ride From VT to NY
Ride'n out the storm
Lake Placid, NY
FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
2 comments:
That is hilarious!!
Funny! I Love JibJab!
Post a Comment