Monday, August 4, 2008

You weren't raised in a barn.

Today was a nice cloudy day so we spent most of it outside playing. I was pulling some weeds when I turned around to see Payton with his pants down, peeing on the grass.
Now last week we had to pull over while driving and I told him to pick a rock and go cause he couldn't make it home. But today he clearly could have just walked inside the house. So we had a little talk about going in the potty when we are home. I thought he had understood until later this afternoon I heard the front door open. I went to see what it was and he had opened the door, dropped his pants and was literally peeing out the door! The neighbors across the street were outside but I don't think they saw. Hope I can get this fixed before we go back to NY. Our neighbors may not be as understanding, especially since they live below us.

2 comments:

Gayle said...

That is too funny! I think once your kids go "out in the wild" due to no facilities nearby they think it's so cool to do that in their own backyard. It's worse though, when your little girls decide to try it by themselves, because they inevitably get pee all over their pants and themselves (and we have one girl in particular who still does this occasionally!).

debbie said...

Don't worry about it my 9 yr old still pees off the deck every morning if I don't catch him. My hope is that no one is walking along the path at that time. Arn't boys fun.