So the Olympics are almost over and most of my favorite events are over so I can get back to normal life. Whatever that means. Mostly just not being glued to the tv and making dinner again. :) The Olympics have been amazing, well, except for the USA track team. But I've still seen some great moments. Luckily they weren't on all day so when my mom came to visit a week ago we were able to do a few things in between. The day before we came home, however, we had a little reunion on the Huntsman side. My great grandparent's family. It wasn't a huge turnout but for those of us who went it was nice to visit and play. I had some fireworks left over from the 24th so I took them out and it ended up being a big hit. The kids were all getting wild and this sat them down for a bit. They clapped and yelled in joy. Well, most of them anyway. Payton doesn't like the loud noise.
Belle was such a cutie. She kept trying to hold Halle to take a picture but she wouldn't hold still. I told her I could just take her picture and she instantly smiled and struck a pose.
Jenny and Shane, Nate and Starlie
I love reunions because you get to see family you haven't seen in a long time. Most of my family lives in Utah, yet it's still hard to get together even when I lived there. I miss being a kid sometimes and your whole life is just playing with cousins. It was fun to just sit and chat. Thanks to blogging it's easier to keep in touch. Great job Nicki on all your hard work.
Friday, August 22, 2008
Family Reunion
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment