I realize that for me I haven't posted in a while. Gotta admit that we've been addicted to the Olympics. Ideally I should be inspired to exercise the entire time while watching but nope, I'm lazily sitting on my couch, staring at the tv. I decided I'm very into swimming this year, especially with the whole Michael Phelps scenerio going on. WOW! Gymnastics has also been amazing and Track and Field started yesterday, double yahoo!! So while other exciting things have been going on while my mom has been visiting, it's just gonna have to wait cause there is still two more hours of Olympics. pathetic I know, but if I'm being honest....(Simon Cowell)
If you aren't watching then I don't know what in the world is wrong with you.
The things these athletes can do is just crazy. Makes me wish I was an Olympian. Don't know exactly what I could do this late in life but still one can wish. Andy thinks he could possibly do log rolling, however I don't think it's an Olympic event. They do have world championships though. ??? Most likely as fun as it would be, we probably won't be in the next Olympics. (Sigh) Till then, I'll just live vicariously through my TV. Go USA!
Saturday, August 16, 2008
Olympic Fever
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We to are very much into the Olympics! We have been going to Debbies and watching them, you should have heard how loud it got the other night when Michael almost didnt get the gold! Luckly he did or it may have been bad news.
Wish you lived closer, I really could use your help now!!!! I so need to clean (like the walls,carpets) I just hope I can do it next week while the kids are in school!!! I need someone to hold my baby, for some reason she only wants to be held now! (Aunt Debbie :)
Tell your mom shes welcome to come visit us anytime she needs a little noise in her life!! It was so nice to have you come visit! Sorry thats so long! My bad!
We dont' have TV at the house to watch the Olympics--but the internet works great too (as long as no one gives away the ending). I was at mom's this past week and we sat together to watch the Olympics. Somedays it was on all day as background noise! Dad wonders why there isn't tiddly-winks in the Olympics. Or how 'bout pick-up sticks...then maybe we could be in the Olympics.
Post a Comment