"What is this mom?" Payton didn't really understand what we tried to tell him about the cemetery and monuments. Or why he shouldn't sing out loud while we were there. I finally gave him the camera and let him take pictures for something to do. This worked out great. In fact, he actually took some really good pictures. 


This is what you see when you first walk in the Soldiers National Cemetery. The graves go on and on around the entire cemetery. We didn't have time to look at many up close since we had the kids but I did notice that many of them died very, very young.
Friday, August 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm finally up for blogging again! I'm jealous of your trip!! I would have been in "History Heaven"...all things history just fascinate me. I guess you could say it's a hobby of mine!
Post a Comment