We headed to Provo for a quick trip this weekend. My cousin Heidi had her baby and she was kind enough to let us come stay with her. She wouldn't let me do anything to help her though. I told her I was going to get up and clean in the night and do laundry just to spite her but everything was already nice and neat. Her baby is so cute and we had a really good time just being lazy and visiting.
We then headed to Shannons to see her new place. It is so nice and she was kind enough to take us swimming in their club house pool. The kids had a great time and we were sad to leave. Shannon and I have been best buds since we were little and it was so great to spend time with her. She came down for the 24th and we just stayed up late talking about the old days and having "relief society" has her hubby would tease. I'm sad she lives so far away cause she's the closest thing to a sis that I have. Thank goodness for cell phones and computers.
We left pretty late and I think my mom did it on purpose because we managed to get to Cedar at exactly midnight so that she could go to the bookstore and get the new Twilight book.
My cousin Kenze rode back with us and we teased mom the entire time. She's proud to say that she got it at exactly 12:04 AM. Now, I personally haven't read the books and therefore I don't understand the big hoopLah about it. I'm sure I'll eventually get around to it but in the mean time it's more fun to annoy my mother. We told her we were going to hide her book or tear out the last pages. We were kidding of course but she kept it in her arms the entire time we unpacked the car. I even think she hid it when she went to sleep at 5:15am. In fact, she's still reading as I write. Her and her friends have all bought T-shirts and watches and are going to some midnight movie thing when it comes out. She is not a Jacob fan for all you other addicts. But good for her for still being a cool and fun mom.
Sunday, August 3, 2008
Twilight Addict
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
wow you sure have a lot of posts. my in-laws are into the books too so i decided to join the bandwagon and started twighlight this last week. ha ha.
Post a Comment