Friday, June 6, 2008

Tagged

Ok, so I've been tagged. I always thought of tagged as a running away game. This doesn't seem too scary to me. So since I've been tagged I need to share the following: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about myself and then tag 5 more fabulous people. Ok, in no particular order and in answers other than obvious things such as my family is wonderful, church, etc.

3 Joys (just 3 ???)
1. a clean house
2. a fun day with no kid tears, and my kids going right to bed
3. my Grandpa

3 Fears
1. my kids getting kidnapped
2. the smoke alarm not working
3. cancer

3 current obsessions/collections
1. blogging
2. taking pictures
3. recipies

3 random/surprising facts about me
1. I can fly fish pretty dang good, just not compared to my hubby
2. I'm a closet wannabe violinist
3. Allergic to hay, horses and dogs, yet I've own/owned two of each animal

So I tag (if you want), Karen, Ashley, Melanie, Heidi, and Wendy

No comments: