So....Supposedly our apartment was sprayed last Monday for bugs. Our landlord claimed I scared the first exterminator by asking him questions. Such as: what do you do to get rid of them? what do I need to do?
I believe that's all I asked. But, he claimed I asked what chemicals he used because I have children. I didn't even think to ask that but even if I had. Uh, hello I have a right to know. I scared him by asking questions? ok.....I thought exterminators weren't afraid of anything. So some other guy supposedly came.
I say supposedly because I have 'seen' exactly 16 bugs since then. 8 of which were alive and running around chasing us. Well, not really but it feels like it. I have also seen several small different colored bugs,(dead), but of the smaller stage which I had not seen before. Well they are brown. The same color as our carpet! So there could be a million I don't see. YUCK!!
We will be having a check up next week. We will most certainly be going through the wash everything routine, again. So I have just bought bins and put all our stuff inside them. I know we're in NY and supposed to be SO fashionable, but our same clothes every other day will just have to do. He also said to vaccume a lot. Now, I like having a clean house but this is exhausting. Moving furniture and stuff everyday! I dare anyone on my block to say they have a cleaner house than me right now. Well, except for all the bugs of course. :)
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
BUGS!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh, Yuck! I hate having bugs in the house -- I can't even imagine what you guys are dealing with!
I am so sorry you have to deal with all this. We have a few cockroaches hanging out with us, and they freak me out. For right now I have just seen them in our kitchen, but my worst fear is them getting into our bed or clothes. And where we are moving in about 6 weeks, I don't want to take them with us. Any suggestions?
i can now see your beautiful layout! i loved the website that you used, so i tried it too! :)
hope the bugs clean up soon!
Post a Comment