Well, I'm still alive after day 2 of running. We've been doing so much yard work that I missed day 3. Oh well... The kids are having fun and being such good helpers. I told my hubby I'd put up some pictures so he can keep in touch. Halle is in a kissing phase, she just doesn't always have the best aim. If they could just always be this sweet.
I couldn't find my hat so I put a rag on my head. She thought it was cool wanted one also. I didn't think she'd keep it on but she loves it!
Still workin on the poop thing with brother but Halle thinks the potty is sooooo cool. She's so multi-talented. She can brush at the same time. She says, "Pee,Peep" and sit's on the potty.
My cousin came to mow the lawn today. Payton hung out with him and thought it was fun. He kept asking to go "pretend to mow the lawn." Sure! He was pushing it all over the lawn. He got tired and I felt bad but he wouldn't quit. Luckily he took a break and said he'd do the rest tomorrow.
3 comments:
Kristen! We miss you... I know you missed helping everyone move into the ward yesterday (wink, wink!)! Andy was there and it's just no fun without you. Come back to us soon!
Cute pictures Kris!! You actually have a yard to mow?! Payton can come mow mine...it's always in need of a mow!
We do miss you and of course we are going to keep partying after you get back- we're just getting started! your kids looks so cute in all these pics and I can't wait to see your haircut. Oh yeah, we are coming out to Utah in august for Dave's brother's wedding- he just proposed and it is in 5 weeks- aug. 7th. Crazy, eh?
Post a Comment