Since we are moving next week I decided I should maybe start packing a little bit. Since we have been out and about the last two days, today is just a lazy day of movies and toys for the kids. So I go into to get ready. I had pulled my hair in a crazy bun/ponytail and headband to wash my face. When I got done I looked at Payton and he said. "Mom, your hair is so pretty, it looks like a princess."
I looked at the mirror and then at Payton. You've got to be kidding me. Is my child one of those crazy dillusionals? Then I felt myself getting all excited with a surge of confinence that maybe this could be a new look for me. (JK. ) I asked Andy if I looked like a princess. He said, "Matter of factly No, but you have a sweet spirit." HA, I love my husband!
Friday, May 2, 2008
So Pretty
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I had Hunter say that to me just the other day, right after I got done being sick. Mind you I had yet to shower or comb my hair.
I guess they just really like our spirit!!!!!!
Post a Comment