So this weekend was my birthday. Shame on you if you forgot! We had a barbeque and just played in the lake all day. It was a lot of fun. Andy's family was all here also so we had a lot of good laughing and my kids had a blast playing with all their cousins.
I would love to show pictures but we went to the zoo yesterday and our camera got stolen. What the heck people! So till we get a new one you'll just have to use your imagination about how much fun we are having. And no, 28 doesn't feel any different than 27. Maybe next year though.
I would also like to give a shout out to all my fam/cousins who also have May birthdays. When we were little we used to have one big party at the Veyo pool and eat them yummy pronto pups. Ah the good ol days. So hope ya had a very Happy Birthday!
Stephanie, Nathan, Aunt Jodie, Angel, Mitch, Bret, Conrad, Caleb, Greg and Brian Lee
If I missed anyone then it's because we still haven't done our family calendar and someone needs to get on the ball. Love ya!
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Happy Birthday to Me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sorry to hear about your camera- that really bites! Hope you can enjoy you vacation anyway! Congrats to Andy also.
Kristen! Happy birthday and come back to New York! I came home and no one is here! Miss 'ya!
Post a Comment