Thursday, May 8, 2008

The Zoo, yet again!

We got a zoo pass to all the zoo's in the area so I'll try not to put up too many more zoo pics. My kids LOVE the zoo. They are getting pretty good at all their animals and sounds. Payton is talking so much now that it's fun to see him get so excited at knowing the animals. These are our friends Reagan and Jack. These pictures are all in front of the sea lions. Actually I think almost every picture we have is here because it's our kids favorite spot at this particular zoo.
Our friends Lourdes, and Reagan. I love how our kids are screaming to get down but we look cool anyway.
Payton loves having his picture taken. Isn't this just a kodak moment. Looks like one of those senior picture poses.
Halle kept trying to catch the birds. She'd throw them bread and then try to get em. The Queens Zoo is a quick trip from our house so we can go and get back in time for naps. I love that.

2 comments:

Ian and Lara said...

Hi Kristen!!
I hope it's okay to post on your blog. I was just blog stalking and I happened to find your blog! Your kids are so cute! I love Halle's red hair! I think the last time I saw you, you were pregnant with her. How are you liking New York? My dad had told me you were moving there. I love being able to keep in touch with blogging. It's great!
Lara (Bracken) McOmie
Our blog is mcomiefamily@blogspot.com

Gayle said...

Love your blog, Kristen! Your kids are just adorable. Good luck with your move! We probably won't get a chance to see you when you come down to TX as we're getting ready to move ourselves. But I hope you have a great trip and a nice break from all the studies. :-)