Ok, so this may show exactly how crazy our family is but it's time ya'll know the truth I guess. It's actually a rare occasion that the kids get to spend "quality time" with dad because of his hectic schedule. They generally only see him on weekends. So as you can see its very important that the time they get together be loving and meaningful. I walked in to see this during our weekend cereal before bed routine. I had to get out the camera because when Andy did this the first time, it actually scared Payton and he fell off his chair! It was hilarious. Hey, ya gotta prepare your kids for life.
thought: "I want to live in a world where a chickens intentions are not questioned."
6 comments:
Ok so thats the funniest thing I have seen in a while. Brock and Hunter play that game.
Tell Andy its his fault when you figure out he just opened a can of worms!!!
Boys just love body functions of all kinds, at least mine do!
My boys were absolutely fascinated as we watched their Uncle and cousin Payton share some bonding time. Aidan asked, "Those are the ones who are coming visit this month?" He seemed very concerned. I guess he's not sure what to think about "these people"! I assured him that they are pretty fun people!
HILARIOUS!!! that is SO Andy and I laughed hearing the kids laugh so hard- they are too cute! Now I know what you were talking about today- very funny!
Nice guys!!! I can't believe how well Payton is talking. It's so cute to see some male bonding between father and son. And I'm glad that Andy is teaching him quality things during quality time. J-K. My kids also thought it was pretty funny.
That's really funny. It is my favorite when kids get laughing really hard. I need your address. Let me know when you can.
HA! Way too funny! Jim and I still laugh over the time when Payton did the laughing thing and then stopped abruptly and pointed at his mouth with a pouty lip. We just DIE laughing. What a funny kid! :)
Post a Comment