Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Caught in the act

Have you ever watched those Bio shows where they talk about how their child was born to sing or whatever because they did it at such a young age. Well, this morning I woke up to the sound of Payton playing in his room. This is a regular occurance in our household nothing big but he generally is singing Doodlebops, playing with Buzz and Woody or getting after Dexter for stealing his keys (Night at the Museum).
But today I heard "Ahahahah, Ahahah ah aha aha aha. I am prince Edward! Go mean queen. True loves kiss". He takes a bite of an apple and falls to the floor, thud! He then puckers his lips in a kissing sound, smooooch. "I knew it was you". His arms reach up and then around himself for a hug and yet another kissing sound. (Still laying on the floor)
It took everything I had to be quiet and not burst out laughing. Luckily he then went on to yell, "let me go, your crazy queen!" He slayed the dragon and life went on to be happily ever after.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

You know, when I read about what Payton chooses to re-enact I'm almost jealous. At least what he acts out is decently wholesome and entertaining for you. Hunter has to re-enact Star Wars (think the duel scenes with light sabers) and Justice League...how did I let my kid get so violent! Although, it's rather impressive--considering how closely he can re-enact every detail of the light saber duels WITH the soundtrack playing. So funny...little Payton.

Debbie said...

I LOVE Enchated! We rented that the other week and I watched it EVERY day that we had it (except one). Dixie likes it too. We are SO going to have to buy that movie. Too cute.