Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Ruler of the Roost?

Halle is now 15 months, wait, she will be 16 months in a few days! Wow, time flys. Anyway, I thought this picture showed her confindence. I used to get after Payton for always making her cry but now she's the one causing trouble. She takes his toy and runs away and then when he takes it back she cries to me for help. This is his bike. She won't ride hers. She's so sneaky and funny. She loves climbing and can keep up with Payton at the park. She has no fear I swear.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

She's getting so big!! Just wait it gets so much better!!!! I always thought having opposite sex's together would be better I guess not.

Katie Woods said...

Hey! I'm glad you found me! Now I can blogstalk you guys.... Haha! Hope to see you soon!

Katie