Those of you who truly know Payton, know how much he loves "acting." We have to be careful what he watches because he role plays almost everything. Seriously. Sometimes we watch Regis and Kelly in the morning. Payton gets very into it. I'm actually going to send this into the show cause I think they'll find it funny. He gets his desk, papers, his drink, and I'm not sure exactly what the container is for. If you notice he even has his trivia wheel to spin. It cracks me up! And yes, at the end of the chit-chat, he removes the desk to have just the 3 interview chairs. Buzz and Woody have been his most frequent guests.
"I am Regis mom." Actual quote
Saturday, April 26, 2008
Live with Payton and Kelly
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is the funniest thing i have seen. glasses and all! I have a little boy just like him so I know what you mean. I think you should send it in who knows maybe we will see him as the next guest host!!!!
I noticed your link on Jeremy and Angela's blog- I was so excited because this is such a fun way to keep in touch with everybody-I love those pictures especially the trivia wheel-it's so clever. You really do need to send that in!
Payton is so cute. He really does act out everything. And he doesn't leave out any details does he? I got your message on my phone the other day. Sorry I haven't returned your call. Since Sydnee was born, I have been really bad at calling everyone. I just haven't had time to call everyone back and talk. I am glad you are a fellow blogger though. This is a good way to keep in touch.
Post a Comment