Well, we have finally crawled out from under the rock and decided to join the real world. As far as blogging goes anyway. It will take me a few days to get everything set up. Maybe I should buy the book Blogging for Dummies. Do they really have that book? I wonder...
So the exciting life of the Gold family will soon be heading your way. Did I actually just say exciting life. I guess I better not get too carried away here. Ok, our oh so semi-normal, yesterday boring, but sometimes exciting life. That's a little more accurate.
So till next time, remember; "Even when you're falling on your face you're still moving forward."
Monday, April 14, 2008
And then there was one more
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't wait to read ya'lls news. and see pictures of Payton and Hali (possibly misspelled) and you and Andy. So fun. Jim and Deb
Post a Comment