Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Payton, take 2

I told Payton he can only watch 1 movie a day. He loves movies! Today he chose "Night at the Museum." He calls it the Dinosaur movie though. We went to the Museum of Natural History several months ago and now he wants to go back. Don't know what we'll do when there isn't the real people there. He often will play the security guard. He carries his keys and flashlight. I caught him under the table hiding from Rex. Hey, at least it's a nice break from musicals.

"Cecil, Cecil, I throw the bone?"

Almost everyday for the past year Payton as asked. "Mom, were's Andy?" I tell him he's at school. "oh, ok." Payton gets very excited when Andy comes home early and they can do homework together. He then of course, copies whatever dad is doing. Oh, the pressure! :)


Just look at this sweet face. You'd never know that exactly 10 seconds later she threw her food all over the floor and gave me her first "official" very dirty look. Oddly enough it looked like the painting guy from one of the Ghostbuster movies. You know the one. Luckily for her my camera battery died right then so I couldn't get a pic of it. Sadly I'm sure I'll get a pic soon because she's given it several other times today. Don't know where she could have gotten that temper.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

oh no.....can Andy handle the pressure. He better be on his best behavior because Payton is really watching him.
As for Halle I dont believe someone so cute could give dirty looks. Here we call it the Huntsman is showing!!!!!

Debbie said...

The temper comes with the red hair... just ask Jim. :) And Payton is too funny/cute for words. I was dying about the Regis & Kelly thing! Hillarious!!!