Monday, October 20, 2008

Quick update

We've all been on the couch this whole week. Andy and the kids are sick and I had a very bad sore foot. Don't have any clue what I did but after a week of nothing and icing, I can finally walk without wanting to cry. Andy is feeling better but the kids are getting worse. We've had no sleep the last few nights, mostly trying to keep Halle ok. She has a very bad cold and keeps choking from her coughing. Long story short, I haven't had much time to write. The kids argue over who gets to be held the longest since they don't feel well. We've gone through most of our movies so I hope they get better soon. Course I guess I could just go rent some. Well, it's almost midnight and Halle just came in to have me rock her again. I figured if I'm up I might as well do something instead of try to sleep and wake up every few minutes to hold her. It's nice to cuddle with the kids though. Can't do it forever.

2 comments:

Lori Huntsman said...

Ohhh, I want to rock and cuddle them. What a nice way to look at it. I know you must be tired, but it is nice to hold and rock them. I hope they get to feeling better. I hate it when the kids are sick. It makes you feel so bad. Tell them Nana loves them and I can't wait to see them. I'll bring more movies.

Gayle said...

Oh, I hope you're all feeling better soon!