So...We've had a little back tracking in the whole, dropping the kids off at the pool, if ya know what I mean. Payton did so good for a almost two weeks and now REFUSES to go poop in the potty. He said, "take my toys back, I dont want a treat, Nope 'n Nope 'n Nope" UGHH I know he'll get there eventually, just doesn't seem like it right now.
On a side note. My dear husband is also complaining because I don't give him a treat or dance and clap when he poops in the potty. Guess I need to go buy some more stickers!
Friday, October 3, 2008
Nope 'n NOpe 'n Nope
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh, I feel your pain! Potty training is easy with some kids and SO hard with others (I have one in the "hard" category too!). Good luck - and keep plugging away!
So sorry! Wish I had a solution, but jenna is still in diapers to. She also refuses.
Post a Comment