We officially re-started our 'we're getting back into shape' yesterday. I hurt my foot a few days ago and after my first day I officially cannot walk. Not because I'm sore but because there is seriously something wrong with my foot. Still trying to give it an official name but it hurts pretty dang bad. Anyway, because of it we decided to do the spinning class. We as is me, Andy and our good friend, Cindy. Funny enough, our Bishop was also in the same class. I've never done a spinning class before and I actually really enjoyed it. My legs don't hurt but dang my butt does. Andy and I can both hardly sit down. We need to take pillows to the next class. It's an hour of cycling and I mean we'd give Lance Armstrong a run for his money. We'd lose all our money of course but ya feel like your working hard.
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
How fun!!! I said I was going to take time for me after I had Kilee. Yeah still haven't, but I need to!!! Maybe after finding a job. for some reason not being homeless seems more important right now!!! Keep up the good work!
Good for you! It is always so hard to get back to excercising. I still haven't since I broke my wrist, now I am using my pregnancy as an excuse! Maybe one day I will get motivated! But being sore right now doesn't sound fun! Hope your foot feels better!
Some of the kids at work have done that, "spinning", and they say it is really hard to do. Good for you. I'm impressed. Keep up the good work. Rest your foot, and if it doesn't improve, you'll have to give in and have it looked at. Sorry. Mom
I just read your comment on my blog. Don't think I've forgotton about you. I think Jack has now given his illness to me, plus the kids nose will NOT stop. I can't believe how much junk is in there! Miss 'ya!
Post a Comment