Yesterday I made a quick run to one of the Halloween stores. It was a big store and I was enthusiastic that I would find what I needed in the rows of ghouls and goblins. I was looking for a hat for Halle's costume. I pretty much have everything else here around the house. I could not find a little pink hat! I decided to look at all the other costumes just in case I could find something for Andy. OK, what is up with all the costumes these days. I love getting dressed up but not like a Playmate. Even the Snow White costume was barely there! I left disappointed and looked online. Still, most of the costumes are pathetic. When you can't even find a modest Disney character there is something wrong with the world.
We have our ward Halloween party on Saturday if the kids are feeling better. Andy and I have to hand out candy so we need a costume. I may end up just making a hat for Halle. She's hopefully going to be Strawberry Shortcake. Don't need a wig cause she's got the red hair. :) Payton will be a football player and he's very excited. He keeps telling everyone that Andy is going to be a witch but Andy doesn't know that so we'll have to negotiate that I'm afraid.
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Does that come in 'covers me' size?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I know mom has my old Strawberry Shortcake Hat...at least she used to. There's a picture of me in it somewhere...I've seen it recently.
I hear ya when it comes to costumes...even Supergirl is terrible and she doesn't wear much to begin with!
What's up with that?? I can't wait for halloween and Halle will be so cute as strawberry shortcake. I can't believe payton likes HSM! That's fun for you. I wish juel liked it so I could have an excuse to watch it. Haha!
OK so You should go as a cheerleader (modest one) these days all they wear are wind breacker outfits! Andy should be a referee striped shirt is all he would need! If you dont have one just take a white shirt and add black strips someway (electrical tape, black duct tape, paint) just some thoughts I wish our ward gave us a reason to dress up! They just do a trunk or treat, Debbies ward is doing a big party gut I have to work!
SOrry the last Heidi was Heidi B. (otherwise known as "cool chick") who cant spell
Post a Comment