So our pesky old folk neighbors moved out last week. YAHOO!! I finally felt like I could breathe. Until our new neighbors moved in of course. They are very nice and so far we really like them. They just came from Korea and therefore they cook Kim chi all-day-long...........No kidding. It's like some cabbage thing they cook for a long time and has all sorts of yucky smells, mostly garlic?? I went down to do laundry and almost threw up. It's slowly creeping up our stairs and into the apartment. We are making a run to the store to buy them out of Fa breeze and Glade air fresheners. Hopefully it won't get worse than it already is. We were told by a friend who had a similar situation to try getting an air purifier to help. We'll see.
As I mentioned, though, they seem very nice. They have two teenagers, who seem like real good kids, and a three yr old boy. The little boy doesn't speak English other than a few lines to a Disney song. He is dang cute though and it will be fun for the kids to have a friend so close. They are noisy and I don't care a bit. Makes me not so paranoid if we make any noise. They are still in the process of getting everything in but we are excited to get to know them better. Just not ready to eat at their house yet.
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Say Chi
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I told you Kim chi smells bad. Oh well, guess your gonna have to buy alot of air fresheners, glade plug-ins and incense. At least you aren't there indefinitely. It could be worse you know. Can't wait to work out with you. Are you up for Saturday running club? Let me know.
Post a Comment