Today we went on a nice family drive. As much as we dislike Walmart, we drove over and hour to Connecticut to go to one. Not just any Walmart, a SUPER Walmart. Nothing special to west coast people but here they are very rare. It's the only one in the state. The ones here are small and most of the time the shelves literally have hardly anything on them. No kidding!!
So we were in crazy heaven stocking up on a few things and happily paying 3 dollars less for milk than we do at the local grocery store.
We stopped at Wendy's to eat on our way home. We were sitting there and Payton said,
"Mom, look at that weird guy."
"What weird guy?" I didn't see anything odd.
"That guy has orange hair."
I looked to see a middle aged red haired man eating a hamburger.
"Payton he's not weird. He has red hair just like Halle does."
"Oh!"
We just laughed and shook our heads because I've never heard him say that before. And that's surprising since we live in NY, the melting pot of the world. Muslims, Jews, African Americans, Mexicans, Chinese, Koreans, Goth's, Cross-dressers, the 'Naked Cowboy', and all sorts of "different" looking people and he's never seemed to notice. He picks out a guy with nicely combed red hair as "weird." Could always be worse I guess.
Saturday, February 28, 2009
Weird?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I guess Jaren would be "weird" too, huh?! Though, his hair is sooo thin you can barely tell it's red.
Post a Comment