Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentines Babe

I have the most romantic husband. For Valentines we said we weren't going to do any gifts. We were just going to have a family day. Well, my awesome hubby just can't hold back and surprised me with this. Being the awesome wife I am though, I gave it back to him in return for Valentines.

For real though.. We were watching TV one night and this infomercial came on about this small oven that cooks in half the time. It has magical powers and is practically got Hogwarts written all over it. I laughed at it and funny enough it showed up in a pretty package a few days later on my doorstep. I was very skeptical but didn't want to hurt my man's feelings on this very loving gift. So we gave it a try. Andy loves it and this is him anxiously awaiting his steak. I put it in frozen and it cooked in 35 minutes.

It cooks with convection, and two other types I can't remember...Anyway, it steams and can do dehydration, and all sorts of mind boggling things. It actually turned out great. AND because he ordered at a certain time they through in a bunch of goody stuff like a pizza flipper and a blender of some sort. Anyhoo, My hubby is happy to have this for him, I mean me for Valentines. :)


5 comments:

Lori Huntsman said...

At least it wasn't a chain saw! Happy Valentines! The steak looks good too.

mamasteph said...

Haha! At least you both got something out of it right?!

Shannon said...

It's sad to admit that Bret and I purchased the same thing. You know it's a sign of old age when you're ordering products off of infomercials!

Heidi said...

LOL thanks for the info we were going to order it but were affraid it wouldnt work!!! and just so you know I got a toaster oven (romance is so alive at our house)

goldmania said...

It actually works really well. I hate when my hubby is right.