We finally were able to see 'Rex' at the front of the museum. Last time we went we only saw the dinosaurs in the dinosaur area, however, this time we found what we think they tried to create in the movie, "Night at the Museum." At least that's what we tell our kids anyway. :)
This was our 2nd trip to the museum and much more enjoyable than the first time. We were able to cover more ground since the kids are older. We had a fantastic time and saw a great deal that we somehow missed the first time. Well, I know exactly why we missed it. The dang place is gigantic to say the least. With a little help, we happily found 'dumb-dumb'. I tried giving him some dentin gum I had in my pocket but nothing happened. Maybe he likes the actual "bubblicious bubble-gum". Oh well, it also wasn't dark yet. ???
Some of our other highlights included, seeing a 3 ft lobster, a monster jellyfish, another enormous floor of African mammals, and the hall of ocean life. (this was closed last time)We still skipped two whole floors and a ton of the museum! The kids were great though and we wanted to keep it that way. Plus I think Andy secretly wanted to get back to watch a game.
Payton took his camera he got for Christmas and is now a 'professional' photographer. He had a blast taking as many pictures as he wanted. It made him so much more interested in everything too. I think he literally took pictures of almost everything we looked at, but we hadn't adjusted the camera yet so the flash messed up most of them. oops! We hope to go one more time before we move though so next time bud...:)
Payton took his camera he got for Christmas and is now a 'professional' photographer. He had a blast taking as many pictures as he wanted. It made him so much more interested in everything too. I think he literally took pictures of almost everything we looked at, but we hadn't adjusted the camera yet so the flash messed up most of them. oops! We hope to go one more time before we move though so next time bud...:)
2 comments:
We're going in next week. I'm glad that Halle loved it b/c now I'm hopeful that Norah will too! We've gotta rent "Night at the Museum" before we go. Great idea!
Looks like you had a really good time. Great experience for the kids. I want to go again too.
Post a Comment