This face just makes me smile every day. Yes, she is full of that Spicy Huntsman blood but I love her for it. Keeps me on my toes.
I've been trying to get some cute pictures together for several projects I've been wanting to get started. Plus, if I don't send some pics to all the grandparents soon, they may start to dis-own us.
This particular pic was just a random one from the other day. I love it though.
She's been really fun this week and constantly giving me hugs and I love yous. Her favorite place is right on my lap and who doesn't like being adored?
Today we decided to get out of town for the weekend and found a fun place to take the kids swimming. She couldn't stop talking about it all day. We started packing our bags to leave in the morning and as soon as she spotted her swimming suit, she HAD to have it. Being the miss independent she is, she tried putting it on all by herself. Not sure exactly how she managed but it was twisted and stretched every which way. Her arms just sort of stuck out in opposite directions, while covering her face. "Mom, can you help me?"
She then proudly ran to show daddy. When I told her it was time for bed she had the biggest alligator tears. She did not want to take it off, she was going swimming tomorrow!! So I gave her a kiss and put her to bed...in her swimming suit. She is quiet content.
Thursday, February 12, 2009
My sweet girl
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh, what a darling picture! She is a cutie -- loved the swimming suit story!
She is so cute! Where did you guys decide to go?
I love it!!!! I'm waiting for pictures!!!!!
Post a Comment