Sunday, February 15, 2009

Liar Liar, Pants on Fire

After a long day of swimming, we went upstairs to check out the arcade. They had a lot of fun games and the kids quickly found their favorites. #1 Dance Revolution. Oh yeah, our kids can get down! They even get the whole pout lip out, I'm cool look and everything. Hilarious!

So difficult to get a good shot because she was running around like CRAZY!

OK, so here's the moment of truth. Confession of non super-parents #1. It's very hard to go to arcades with the kiddos cause WE want to play and WIN! Well, while it was difficult, we finally let Payton and Halle shoot the balls themselves and wreck, I mean, drive the cars. But he and I are obsessed with the ring where you punch the button and if you land in the middle you win a gazillion tickets. I tried several times and always got the one next to the jackpot. On the 4th try the ticket machine got jammed after only giving me 2 tickets. Well, we needed 8 more! So I told the guy it was jammed and he came to fix it. I then went to play with Payton while he fixed it. I came back to see Andy and Halle with a pile of tickets. The guy thought we must have won the jackpot! Guess only losers would tell him it's jammed for a few tickets. D'oh! Andy and I looked at each other and then said, OK, this is the moment of truth, what are we gonna do?
Dude, we kept the tickets! With our additional tickets we had about 600! Well, when we went to get the kids some prizes they had nothing! Totally lame prizes. The best thing they had was a pack of playing cards, SERIOUSLY. So we won a big pile of tootsie rolls and some GI Joe's for Payton. We didn't feel bad at all cause we'd spent $20 on playing arcade for lame prizes. Yep, we are terrible people. No wonder we can't sleep good at night. I just thought it was the neighbors, oops.

Batman

I won!!




2 comments:

Lori Huntsman said...

That's what you get for being naughty......haha.

Jenny, Emery and Amber said...

Who needs Chucky Cheese when you have all that?! Looks like fun!:)